Rule 1: Always post rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions from the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: actually tell them you tagged them
I was tagged by wehavethehandshake! :)
1. If an intelligent alien life form were proven to exist, what would your initial reaction be?
I’d be excited, and then frightened, because we (humans/americans) would probably fuck up the first meeting big time
2. You have a trip fully paid for, expense free on your part. Where would you go?
I’d take a road trip across america (east to west coast) to visit a few cities I’m interested in living in to see how I’d really like them :)
3. What’s your happiest memory to date?
Oh that is really difficult… I don’t think I can decide! It’d be a tie between my first suspension, my first time seeing portugal the man, or the night that Jake and I did shrooms.
4.Where would you prefer to live, in the city or the mountains?
City! I’m not a “city girl” but I can’t stand being too far away from civilization
5. What’s a bad habit you have?
If I’m feeling angry and anxious I’ll pick a fight with someone, typically someone who doesn’t deserve it. I’ll be super passive-aggressive until they finally fight back haha
6. What career has always been interesting to you? It doesn’t necessarily have to be what your career is or what it’s going to be. Just one you’ve found to be interesting.
Neuro-engineering! Which I just recently found out existed.
7. If you had to be without any form of communication through any electronic devices for a week, how do you think you would do?
I’d do okay I guess, but it would be kind of hard to make plans with people!
8. What’s your favorite meal to cook?
It doesn’t really count as cooking but i love to make fucking guacamole :3
9. What was your favorite subject in school?
English, because my teacher was a badass hippie-dippie democrat and she taught me so much about life and literature.
10. Are you the type of person who plans things out carefully, or do you prefer to do them on a whim?
I will make decisions on a whim, but I plan things very meticulously. I’m already trying to put together an itinerary for the ptm show next week, like what time we should leave greenville, where to go eat dinner, where to stay that night, etc.
11. Do you have a specific item that holds a lot of sentiment to you that you’ve had since you were a child?
I have a teddy bear in an army uniform that my dad gave me when I was a baby. Can’t seem to get rid of it.
Here are ya’lls questions:
1. Who is your favorite band/artist to listen to when you’re sad? When you’re happy? When you’re angry?
2. What is the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
3. Which of your family members are you the closest to?
4. Are you superstitious about anything? If so, what?
5. What tv shows do you like to binge-watch?
6. What is your recreational drug of choice?
7. Do you ever have recurring dreams? If so, what happens in them?
8. Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? (sorry i’m running out of time before work)
9. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
10. What is your favorite sugary snack/treat?
11. What is your favorite pair of shoes?